As the fastest-growing social media site in the world, Twitter holds tremendous potential for promoting your business, product or service online. All it takes is 140 characters of compelling copy partnered with a link to your website, blog, shopping cart or any other URL you wish to promote.
Just like with anything else, you get out of Twitter what you put in. However, if you’re like most people you barely have time to run the regular daily affairs of your business (balanced with your personal life). So the prospect of “tweeting” too may seem like a near impossibility, and that’s where CyberMark comes in.
Of all the social media websites, Twitter is exceptionally SEO-friendly. Specializing in search engine optimization techniques since 1994, CyberMark is uniquely poised to help you make the most of your Twitter presence. For instance, we can provide compelling keyword-rich content for your Twitter profile and tweets which can help you:
- Attract to your page Twitter users whose keyword searches imply an interest in the type of product or service you have to offer
- Encourage users to click on your links, such as your website URL as well as individual tweets with links to specific pages on your site, blog or shopping cart
- Incorporate “trending” Twitter topics into your posts, enabling you to capitalize on the most popular keyword terms searched within the Twitter community
Similar SEO techniques may be implemented on other social media sites, such as YouTube, Digg and Squidoo. Our Twitter marketing services include:
- Helping you set up your Twitter account, complete with your profile and background image, URL and bio
- Updating your account with “tweets” based on information you provide to us, such as new blog posts, special promotions, new products, etc.
- Finding other Twitter users to “follow” whose business, interests and/or posts imply an interest in the product or service you have to offer
- Deciding whether to follow other Twitter users who follow you, a decision based on a number of criteria for ensuring you quality over quantity
- “Retweeting” other Twitter users so as to prove your interest in genuine engagement with the community
- Incorporating your keyword terms into your Twitter name, bio and tweets
- Submitting your page to Twitter directories like Twellow and WeFollow
- Managing your direct messages from other Twitter users and responding to them when appropriate
- Paying attention to trending topics and including references to them as often as possible so as to increase your exposure within the Twitter community
Please Contact Us for more information about our Twitter marketing services.